The Children's Room
Come visit us and meet Dewey, your friendly library guinea pig! He loves to read a good book, and there are so many to be found!
Enjoy a storytime with adults and children. Story Time is available to children beginning at three years old. Each Story Time lasts about one hour and includes a weekly craft project.
- Wednesday at 10:00 AM
- Wednesday at 2:00 PM
- Thursday at 10:00 AM
Elementary Book Groups
Book Groups are available for first through fifth grade and meet from October through March. The library provides copies of the book, which participants can keep. Group meetings last one hour. Join us for lively book discussions, special activities and snacks. Sign-up is required to participate in all book groups.
- Page Turners (ages 9-10) meets the second Saturday of each month.
- Dewey's Book Buds (age 8) meets the third Saturday of each month.
- Book Bunch (age 7) meets the second Saturday of each month.
- Book & Art (age 6) meets the third Saturday of the month.
Arts and Crafts
A new drop-in project is available each week, designed for adults and children to complete together. All supplies and directions will be in the Children's Art Room.
- Mondays from 12:00-4:30
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00-4:30
- Fridays from 11:00-4:40